- New this year, all clothing and jewelry, including vintage and designer pieces, will be in our newly expanded space. Outfits from the Glitter Gala fashion show will be on specially marked racks.
- Take a number for assistance at the jewelry counter. Numbers are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Glitter Sale clothing and accessories (shoes, purses, belts, hats) are returnable. Glitter Sale jewelry is NOT returnable.
- Wear a leotard or swimsuit to try on clothes; there are no dressing rooms.
- Pick up a blue mesh shopping bag when you arrive; shopping carts are not allowed.
- Ask a friend to join you for fun and advice.
- Bring an open mind. Goodwill shopping is always a treasure hunt, and the Glitter Sale is no different. Your never know what you might find.
Remember, all proceeds from the Glitter Sale support Goodwill's free job training and education programs in the community.