- Looking for the clothing, shoes, hats, and bags you've read about on our blog? These items can be found in our Vintage Boutique. You'll also find vintage clothing, higher-priced designer clothing such as St John, Escada and Tahari; items from the Glitter Gala; and vintage and designer shoes. These items must be purchased in the Vintage Boutique.
- All jewelry, including vintage pieces, will be in the jewelry cases in the main room. Take a number for assistance at the jewelry counter.
- All items - clothing, accessories and jewelry - will be restocked throughout the weekend.
- Glitter Sale returns follow our return policy. Refunds are gladly offered within 7 days of purchase. Original tags must be attached, and receipt must accompany all items to be returned. Check purchases will be refunded with a gift card if the return amount is 50% or more of the original purchase, and the return happens within 5 days of the purchase.
- Wear a leotard or swimsuit to try on clothes; there are no dressing rooms.
- Pick up a blue bin when you arrive; shopping carts are not allowed.
- Ask a friend to join you for fun and advice.
- Bring an open mind. Your never know what you might find.
In fact, here are some of the wonderfully surprising items I've come across:
Another pair of Jessica Simpson heels!
This Chanel-esque camellia brooch. It reminds me of the camellia line of jewelry they're showing at Chanel this season - only their jewelry is inlaid with diamonds rather than rhinestones!
Enid Collins purses - they're highly collectible.
These bauble earrings. They're similar to the pearl cluster earrings in Kate Spade's brand new jewelry collection.
Incredible embroidery. Take a look at this black dress.
Here it is up close.
This vintage mesh evening bag. It's the perfect holiday accessory.